Simplify. Streamline. Save time.
Managing the audit process is no easy task. Coordinating medical records requests, document submissions, denials, appeals, reporting, and financial adjustments puts a strain on resources across the organization. The process quickly can become cumbersome and time consuming. Adding to this is the pending next phase of RAC audits and its accompanying challenges: compliance, further investments in time and resources, and an increase in overall costs to manage the process.
Between health care reform and day-to-day workloads, the obstacles are mounting every day. Are you prepared to successfully navigate them with ease?
Power Your Audit Management Process with Blueway™ Tracker
Bluemark, a specialized software developer providing expert solutions for health care professionals, has developed an advanced technology solution to power your audit management process. Blueway Tracker is the second generation of Tracker, a proven web-based audit management system initially developed to support Medicare's Recovery Audit Contractor (RAC) audits. Blueway Tracker expands the solution's capabilities and introduces new features to manage audits of all types—Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial insurance audits.
Bluemark brings together adaptive technology, industry expertise, and an experienced community of users to fuel ongoing enhancements to Blueway Tracker—ensuring the tool is always ready to protect you and your reimbursement dollars from the latest industry challenges.
Automate and Innovate
- Manage audit record requests
- Process determination letters
- Consolidate image documentation
- Navigate the multi-tiered rebuttal and appeal process
- Accurately track financial changes
- Report on all process and financial activity associated with audits
Tracker is used by more than 300 providers nationwide to:
- Protect Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial insurance reimbursement dollars.
- Ensure compliance with responding to time-sensitive deadlines.
- Automate the audit appeal process, which frees your staff to focus on more value-added tasks.
- Measure the true impact of audits with extensive real-time reporting capability.
Blueway Tracker Features
Blueway Tracker was developed with you in mind, right down to its affordability and short implementation periods. In fact, you can be up and running within 60 days—ready to manage your audits with ease and efficiency. Plus, remote user training and ongoing technical support mean your staff will be equipped right from the start and throughout the entire process.
In addition, Blueway Tracker features:
A Secure Platform
- A secure ASP-based delivery model that allows for rapid deployment and implementation.
Advanced Case Management Functionality
- The user-managed Review Type Library allows for greater flexibility and usability so audit review types can be customized to suit a wide-range of audit types, workflows, and site configurations.
- Sophisticated work lists, case prioritization options, and critical alerts that ensure follow-up within appropriate timeframes.
Seamless Document Management and Imaging
- A fully integrated imaging suite and document repository provides greater efficiency and reduces errors.
- Robust reporting toolset that helps users create customizable, real-time financial and activity status reports across the entire organization.
Certified Health Information Handler (HIH)
- Since 2013, Bluemark has been a certified Health Information Handler (HIH) with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services joining a select group of technology companies with the capability to participate in the Electronic Submission of Medical Documentation (esMD). This allows for the electronic submission of medical records and other required documentation to a Recovery Audit Contractor or other Review Contractor providing significant cost savings.
Take Efficiency to the Next Level
Blueway Modules for Blueway Tracker provide additional options to reduce manual data entry, facilitate audit creation workflow, support financial tracking, and ensure consistent and accurate tracking of audited claims. Bundled together with Blueway Tracker, these modules create the most powerful audit management solution available today.
- 835 Remittance Interface: Pulls all patient claim data, including financial data, for indicated records from the provider's system into Blueway Tracker.
- 837 Claims Interface: Updates payment information on claims, including all coding information captured in addition to the original payment data. Also enables better automated pre-pay reviews.
- esMD Submissions: Enables users to electronically submit medical records directly to esMD-participating auditors and receive electronic acknowledgements.
- Appeals Vendor Interface: Where possible this interface allows users to upload and submit required documentation and receive updates to cases electronically from their appeals vendor via secure interface. Paper documentation will be input in each case, along with changes in status as the case moves through the appeal process.
Blueway Modules for Blueway Tracker can eliminate up to 75% of the manual data entry process and reduce overall time spent in the system by 50%.
Blueway Modules can be purchased separately or bundled together for advanced efficiency. Learn more about the Blueway Modules.
For More Information or to schedule a demo
Executive Vice President, Sales and Marketing
Learn more here.
Sign up for a demo!